Tuesday, October 25, 2005

It's that time again

I can't believe it's just been over two weeks since I last updated. Everything seems to be kinda the same, except a little colder. Burrito Eater had a great update on how my Friday went. I won the big poker game, but by the third game I was tired of playing poker. Saturday I don't think I got out of bed, well maybe once or twice, but I was beat and needed to relax. Sunday was more of the same, met up with Kari and B-ren to do some Chili's action and that was great. I couldn't really tell you what happened the week before, it's kind of a blur. I'm having a hard time remembering what happened yesterday.

Not too much is new, trying to finish getting together a halloween costume for this weekend. I don't want to give it away (not that it's all that secret), but hopefully we'll have some good pictures from this weekend. Other than that, been pretty quiet on the homefront. Russ's fiancee (just kinda weird to say) is coming over Thursday for what I'm guessing will be the weekend. It doesn't sound like we'll get the usual game night, but hopefully something will be done.

You know it's kinda funny, I wasn't really planning on blogging today, but here we are. And to answer that question, Riz is currently dreading the work that *has* to get done asap and already thinking about the weekend!

Take care out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home