Monday, October 10, 2005

The weekend

Well, not a whole lot new to add. Friday I think I did something with Kari, maybe I just talked to her, I just remember going to bed early. Saturday was no fun as I slept the day away, I was still feeling a little under the weather, and passed on a wedding invite from Kari, just felt ill. Saturday I also reached a new low and saw what has to be the most disgusting video on the internet. It made even me a little nausious, which is not an easy feat.

Sunday was good, although it started off on the wrong foot. Saturday night (well, actually Sunday at just after 1 am, I was promised some breakfast the next day. Which would have included some waffles with peanut butter and some thick sliced bacon. God, that's good eats. Well, around 10ish, I got the call that breakfast was off, because of a previous engagement. Kari's grandpa had his birthday yesterday, so brunch was to be had at noon. Which is good, no offense to her other set of grandparents, but the spread is usually a little better. Kari had her cousin with her, he is a freshman at UW staying in Ogg hall. I told him to get into a real dorm like Sellery. Guh, those guys already have midterms (he's got two today). We had some good breakfast and juice and kind of just lounged about watching the packers play well. Eventually ended playing some sevensies (which Kari's grandma called 7-up) and some O' Hell. It was a good time, but then I had a bunch of laundry to do last night, which I did enough to get me by for a little bit, but I have a few more loads to go.

Just finished reading Burrito Eater's blog. He had a big weekend and sounds to be a pretty big week this week too. I know they're going to have a blast in Florida.

And stealing from his blog a bit...


I wonder how Hez's weekend was..... it looks like friday night was good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home