Monday, February 13, 2006

Sweet!

This is why I get out of bed in the morning, in the hopes to see something like that.

Pretty quiet weekend, got some storage containers to start packing up, but haven't really started that. I did file (electronically) my taxes, Fed's lookin' good, State....well I don't have to pay. Kari got stuck in New York last night, so I'm hoping she gets to come back soon, especially since she doesn't have to leave for Texas this week. Right now I think we're just waiting on the appraisal and inspection before closing on the house.

Once again I stayed up too late last night, so I'm kinda draggin' today.

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Hez said...

That video was awesome. Maybe I will watch the transformers movie tomorrow night. I don't know if I ever saw it, but I must have.

My favorite transformer was lame, but I loved it. It turned into a roundish grey rock. It was awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home